BontexGeo is a leading European supplier of woven and non-woven geotextiles for civil engineering projects. For our location in Zele we are looking for a:
As a Supply Planner, you play a central role in our production planning in Zele. In close collaboration with our customer service team and the production department, you ensure optimal alignment and coordination.
You manage inventory levels, tailored to the needs of production, sales, and logistics. Additionally, you support the site in procurement administration and orders of raw materials and packaging materials. Your involvement in SOP meetings and collaboration with various departments makes this role challenging and diverse.
- Bachelor’s degree level and/or relevant work experience.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, knowledge of French is a plus.
- Your strong command of Excel and organizational skills make you a valuable addition to our team.
- As a hands-on, discrete, assertive, and solution-oriented individual, you are ready to grow with us.
- Passion for data analysis and creating complex schedules.
What we offer:
- Joining us means becoming part of an international and rapidly growing organization with a close-knit, family-like atmosphere and an informal company culture.
- Versatile role with internal training and guidance
- We offer a competitive gross salary and a comprehensive package of fringe benefits, including meal vouchers, group insurance, and health insurance.
- You will enjoy flexible working conditions, including flexible hours, the possibility of partial remote work, and a generous 36 days of annual leave.
Would you like to join our team?
Are you ready to elevate your career to the next level with a dynamic, progressive company? Apply now and become a key player in our success story.
If you feel challenged by this opportunity, send your CV and cover letter to: