Voor onze site te Zele zijn wij nog op zoek naar een International Project Engineer. Gezien het internationale karakter, staat de vacature in het Engels.
- Reporting to the Head of Technology, you will find yourself in a leading position to spread our best practices over the group and to further develop machine control systems that enable the process optimisation and development of existing and new installations.
- Also you renew the PLC and visualization of existing machinery, integrate remote accessibility and data acquisition to lever process optimization.
- You will also be responsible for:
- The upgrade of existing machinery towards state of the art electrical control systems We standardize on Siemens and Schneider automation equipment and Ignition for our new machinery
- The electrical and automation part of larger investment projects where you team up with both internal and external technology experts.
- Managing your own projects from design to commissioning
- As a technical expert you will be the contact point for complex technical / maintenance issues
- Cooperate with our ICT department to integrate machines
- Staying ahead on the latest technology by regular education
- You will report to the Head of Technology who will guide you
As a Bachelor or Master in Electromechanical, Electrical or automation, control engineering you gained at least a first solid experience in a complex industrial environment. You are passionate about technology and willing to be the driver of change towards future oriented hardware and software (e.g. virtual commissioning, connectivity, motion control …). You are ambitious and willing to educate yourself and stay ahead of the curve. You are alsi hands-on and eager to help. International mobility is required.
As a small multinational environment with a leading business history we offer a person oriented culture, short communication lines and lots of technical challenge. Your passion for technique and innovation will be further developed. You will immediately come into action and will get opportunities to pick up new technical as well as personal competences on a structural basis. An attractive salary package will be offered in line with your competences.
Is je interesse gewekt?
Neem dan snel contact op met Sofie De Langhe:
+32 (0)52 457 417